- Pristine home located on the top few floors of a gorgeous Russian Hill Edwardian building
- Three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths, and three separate private outdoor living areas
- Huge garage capable of parking one large car or two smaller ones and separate storage room
- Great entertainment spaces, including open kitchen / family room area at the rear which opens to patio
- Formal living spaces located at the front of the home include huge living / dining room overlooking Larkin
- Chef’s kitchen with 6-burner gas range and hood by Thermador, Bosch dishwasher, and Kitchenaid fridge
- Huge center island with breakfast bar seating and wine cooler provides smooth transition to family room
- Phenomenal primary suite with towering ~17+ foot ceilings and wall of windows that overlooks lush garden
- Primary features a sitting area, gas fireplace, and automatic privacy shades for the wall of windows
- A loft, which could easily be a home office, is perched above the primary bedroom and enjoys roof deck access
- Views from the Golden Gate Bridge, past the Palace of Fine Arts, over to Pacific Heights from roof deck
- Luxuriously appointed primary bath with jetted tub, separate stall shower, and dual vanities
- Two additional generously-sized bedrooms on the same level as primary suite and laundry on the hall
- Lovely garden with professional landscaping includes succulents, foxtail ferns, and fragrant lilies
- Other features include oak hardwoods, recessed lighting, powder room and elevator
- A+ location steps to Polk Street, Alice Marble tennis / basketball courts, and Russian Hill Park!
Welcome to 2450 Larkin! This light and bright top-floor unit lives like a single-family home with over 3,000 square feet spanning three stylish levels. With three bedrooms, two and a half baths, and three different outdoor spaces to relax in, this home can accommodate just about any lifestyle or need!
The main entertainment level features formal living and dining rooms on the west side of the home and more casual spaces such as the open kitchen and family room on the east side. A powder room is located at the center for convenience and the home’s impressive staircase, which is topped off with an oversized skylight, provides a sense of grandeur.
The kitchen is outfitted with a gorgeous appliance package including 6-burner gas range and hood by Thermador, Bosch dishwasher, and refrigerator/freezer by Kitchenaid. A dual sink with disposal is surrounded by ample counter space, perfect for food preparation. Powder blue cabinetry pops off the new subway tiles, giving the kitchen a magazine-worthy aesthetic.
The kitchen is centered by a huge island with an integrated wine fridge and breakfast bar seating, and provides a smooth transition into the family room. The family room boasts a gas fireplace and verdant views to the rear garden. A private covered patio is located off the kitchen/family room and is nicely guarded from the westerly winds.
Just past the walk-through pantry and the elevator, the formal living and dining rooms provide an expansive space to relax, entertain, or lounge. This huge living space is the entire width of the building and features two bay windows that overlook Larkin Street, a quintessential San Franciscan streetscape. Another gas fireplace graces this space, one of three total in the home.
Ascending to the second story of the residence is the bedroom level. Two generously sized bedrooms with great closet space are located on the west side and the primary bedroom on the east side. Laundry, with front-loading LG appliances, is located in the center for convenient access.
The primary bedroom has towering 17+ foot ceilings and a wall of windows that looks out to the private garden. Automatic shades provide privacy when desired and a gas fireplace is located in the corner. There are multiple storage spaces for garments and a luxuriously appointed en-suite bath. The primary bath boasts a jetted tub, stall shower, and dual vanities with oversized mirror.
Just off the primary bedroom is an outdoor sun deck and a lovely garden which features succulents, lilies, foxtail ferns, and native grasses. Getting your daily dose of fresh air and Vitamin D has never felt better!
Perched above the primary suite is the home office, complete with mini-fridge and sink, and direct access to roof deck. The roof deck features views spanning from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Palace of Fine Arts, and sweeping over to Pacific Heights. A glass wind guard helps create a warm, sunny atmosphere perched high atop the building!
Other features of the home include Lutron dimmers, gorgeous oak hardwoods with natural finish, double-paned windows, forced warm air heating system, crown moldings, and recessed lighting. 2450 comes with three total outdoor spaces and the building’s garage. There is also a storage closet in the garage and an elevator up to the unit.
As far as locations go, this one ranks a solid A+! Continue reading to the Neighborhood section to learn more.
Sunday, September 18, 2-4PM
Tuesday, September 20, 9:30-11AM
Tuesday, September 20, 9:30-11AM
Showings by Appointment:
Contact Artemis Real Estate
Payton + Binnings
Real Estate Done Differently
(415) 891-7770 office